SBI Mobile Banking: Are you not sure how to use the SBI Mobile Banking application? This article is for you where you will get complete information about the SBI Mobile Banking application. Which explains how to send and receive money with the help of Mobile Banking application.
State bank of India is certainly one of the most trusted banks in India which is providing multiple services to its customer’s. So, State Bank of India has now launched a new Mobile Banking facility for the customer’s too quick and access to account information and banking.
This mobile application will help the customers to make their balance inquiries and to do a wide range of payment options during 24*7 over the Internet without visiting the branch.
|Name of Article||Redirecting URL|
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Read Now|
|SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Numbers||Read Now|
|SBI Mobile Banking||Read Now|
|SBI Missed Call Banking||Read Now|
|SBI ATM Pin Online at www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
|How to Activate SBI Internet Banking Online||Read Now|
|SBI ATM Pin Generation Online @ www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
|How to Change SBI ATM Pin Online at www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
The Functions can be performed with the help of State Bank of India Mobile Banking:
- You can do bill payment such as credit card bills, utility bills, insurance premium, and much more.
- To make balance inquiry or statements.
- You can quickly do your Immediate payment Services(IMPS).
- You can also do fund transfer within and outside SBI bank.
- To make mobile or DTH recharge.
SBI Mobile Banking:
As we cannot carry our desktop or laptop everywhere but everyone can carry their mobile device along with you. So, you can use SBI Mobile Banking on your way by downloading the mobile application. This is a self-service tool for all the SBI customer’s who are using mobile banking application. the customers can avail the wide range of services without visiting the SBI branch. Follow the below procedure for the complete details about the SBI Mobile Banking application.
- You need a smartphone device.
- Internet Connection.
- And a mobile number which is registered with your SBI account.
If you have all the above details handy you can proceed to download the State Bank Freedom mobile application.
- If you are the Android mobile users go to the play store on your device and download the State Bank Freedom mobile application.
- You will get user ID and MPIN by sending an SMS to 567676 from your registered mobile number.
- Enter your user ID and MPIN in the given text fields.
- You can also change your default MPIN with a new MPIN.
- After completing all the above steps you will receive an SMS.
But you need to authenticate your mobile banking with internet banking and for this process, you need to log in with your internet login ID and password on the SBI website.
- After logging into your internet banking page click on the e-services and then on the left-hand side click on the State Bank freedom option.
- Then you need to enter the profile password and also mobile banking details in the provided text fields.
- After completing the above process you will get a message.
- If you need any help you can visit the website at http://www.sbionline.help or else click here.
This is all about State Bank Freedom Mobile application. Hope the information SBI Mobile Banking will be useful. Stay connected to our website for more updates.