SBI Missed Call Banking: Want to know about SBI Missed Call Banking? If yes, then check this post in which we have updated each and every detail related to it. SBI Missed Call Banking is nothing but a new service from State Bank of India which involves Banking by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers. Check the further details and information in the below section.
SBI Missed Call Banking
SBI Missed Call Banking handles the banking features such as current balance, mini statements, and much more. You can access the information just by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS. Missed Call or SMS must be given to the pre-defined mobile numbers.
And, before that make sure that your mobile is registered to use this service. If you haven’t registered, don’t worry you can do it now within few minutes. It is a simple process and doesn’t take much time.We gathered answers to few queries regarding SBI Mobile Banking Follow the URLs to Clear your Queries Below
|Name of Article||Redirecting URL|
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Read Now|
|SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Numbers||Read Now|
|SBI Mobile Banking||Read Now|
|SBI Missed Call Banking||Read Now|
|SBI ATM Pin Online at www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
|How to Activate SBI Internet Banking Online||Read Now|
|SBI ATM Pin Generation Online @ www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
|How to Change SBI ATM Pin Online at www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
SBI Missed Call Banking Registration
To use SBI Missed Call Banking Service, you need to register the mobile number and make sure that it is linked to your bank account. In order to register for this service, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Send SMS to 09223488888 as ‘REG<space>Account Number’.
- Example: REG 12345678909
- After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS that your mobile number is registered for SBI Missed Call Banking Service.
- Now, you will be able to use all the banking features just by giving a missed call or by sending an SMS.
Note: If you don’t want to use this service, then you can de-register it by sending an SMS to 09223488888 as ‘DREG<space>Account Number’.
SBI Missed Call Banking Features
After activating this service, you can use the following features:
- Balance inquiry
- Mini Statement
- ATM Card blocking
- Car loan features
- PM Social security schemes
- Account Statement through e-mail
- Housing Loan Interest certificate through e-mail
- Education loan Interest certificate through e-mail
Here are some pre-defined keywords and pre-defined mobile numbers:
- For Balance Inquiry – 09223766666. Give a Missed Call or SMS ‘BAL’
- For Mini Statements – 09223866666. Give a Missed Call or SMS ‘MSTMT’
- For ATM Card Blocking – 567676. Send SMS as ‘BLOCK<space>XXXX’. XXXX is the last four digits of your ATM Card Number.
- For Loan Related Info- 09223588888. Give a Missed Call or Send SMS as ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’
- For Support- 09223588888. Give a Missed Call or Send SMS as ‘HELP’
That’s all about the SBI Missed Call Banking. It is a new service introduced by SBI. And, with this service, you can easily access your bank account details such as current balance, mini statements, transaction history, etc. In this post, we have updated all the features of SBI Missed Call Banking.
It allows the account holders to access those banking features just by giving a missed call or by sending an SMS. We hope that this information is useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.