SBI Balance Inquiry: The State Bank of India is offering a new service to its customers i.e. SBI Quick – MISSED CALL BANKING. It involves many banking features and you are allowed to use them by giving a Missed Call or sending an SMS.
Here in this post, we have detailed everything about that service. Also, we have provided the Balance Inquiry Procedure. Check the further information in the below section.We gathered answers to few queries regarding SBI Mobile Banking Follow the URLs to Clear your Queries Below
|Name of Article||Redirecting URL|
|SBI Balance Enquiry||Read Now|
|SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Numbers||Read Now|
|SBI Mobile Banking||Read Now|
|SBI Missed Call Banking||Read Now|
|SBI ATM Pin Online at www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
|How to Activate SBI Internet Banking Online||Read Now|
|SBI ATM Pin Generation Online @ www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
|How to Change SBI ATM Pin Online at www.onlinesbi.com||Read Now|
SBI Balance Inquiry @SBI Quick – MISSED CALL BANKING
In order to activate this service, you need to register the mobile number that is registered for a particular account with the Bank.
You must give a Missed Call or send an SMS with pre-defined keywords to pre-defined mobile numbers. All those keywords and mobile numbers are provided in the below section.
SBI Balance Inquiry @SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking Registration Process
SBI Quick Registration process is simple. You just need to do the following things:
- Send SMS to 09223488888 as ‘REG<space>Account Number’.
- Example: REG 12345678909
- After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS that your mobile number is registered for SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking Service.
- Now, you will be able to use all the features just by giving a missed call or by sending an SMS.
Note: If you don’t wish to use this service anymore, then you can de-register the service.
SBI Balance Inquiry @SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking De-Register
You can easily de-register the service as follows:
- Send SMS to 09223488888 as ‘DREG<space>Account Number’.
- For Example ‘DREG 12345678909’.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
Note: If you didn’t receive any confirmation SMS or if the service has not been stopped then you need to contact the concerned person in your branch.
SBI Balance Inquiry @SBI Quick – Missed Call Banking Features
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement
- ATM Card Blocking
- Other loan features
In addition to all these features, they are many other features which you can use for quick banking. The pre-defined mobile numbers are provided below. You need to give a Missed Call or SMS to those numbers.
- For Balance Inquiry – 09223766666 or SMS ‘BAL’
- For Mini Statements – 09223866666 (Mini Statements for only Last 5 Transactions are available) or SMS ‘MSTMT’
- To block your SBI ATM card, send SMS to 567676. Send SMS as ‘BLOCK<space>XXXX’. XXXX is the last four digits of your ATM Card Number.
- For Loan related info, send SMS to 09223588888. Send SMS as ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’
- Need any support or information, send SMS to 09223588888. Send SMS as ‘HELP’
That’s all about the SBI Balance Inquiry. And, in this way you can quickly check your SBI account balance. Also, you can use many other banking features just by giving a missed call or by sending an SMS. For more details visit the official website of SBI Quick Missed Call Banking. We hope that the information which we have provided in this post is useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.