SBI Balance Enquiry no: Have you heard this? SBI is providing quick missed call service through which you can inquire your account balance. The SBI Missed Call Banking Service will allow the customers to inquire the balance, view the statements and transaction history just by giving a missed call or sending an SMS.
Here in this post, we have discussed the everything in detail. Also, we have provided the Balance Inquiry Procedure. Check the further information in the below section.
SBI Balance enquiry no
SBI Missed Call Banking Service provides the quick way to know the account balance. If you visit the bank, you will definitely find the long queues and you have to wait to know your account balance. But, this service has made it simple.
You just need to give a missed call to know inquire about your account balance. In order to use this service, you must register your mobile number by sending an SMS. The mobile that you want to use for this service must be available in your bank records. To add the mobile number to your bank account, contact the concerned person in your branch.
Also Read: SBI Balance Inquiry
SBI Balance Enquiry – Register for SBI Missed Call Banking Service
You can register for SBI Missed Call Banking Service as follows:
- Send SMS to 09223488888 as ‘REG<space>Account Number’.
- Example: REG 12345678909
- After that, you will receive a confirmation SMS that your mobile number is registered for SBI Missed Call Banking Service.
- Now, you can inquire your account balance just by giving a missed call or by sending an SMS.
Note: To de-register this service, you need to send SMS to 09223488888 as ‘DREG<space>Account Number’. For Example ‘DREG 12345678909’. Then, you will receive a confirmation SMS. If you didn’t receive any confirmation SMS or if the service has not been stopped then you need to contact the concerned person in your branch.
SBI Balance Enquiry – SBI Missed Call Banking Services / Facilities
After registering for SBI Missed Call Banking, you can use the services or facilities mentioned below:
- For Balance Inquiry, give a missed call to 09223766666 or send SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666.
- To get your mini statements of last 5 transactions, give a missed call to 09223866666 or send SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
- In order to block your SBI ATM card, send SMS ‘BLOCK ****’ to 567676. **** represents the last 4 digits of your Debit Card or ATM Card Number.
- You can also inquire about the loans that SBI is offering. And for that, you need to send SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.
- If you want to know more instant messaging services, send SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888.
That’s all about the SBI Balance Enquiry no. Through SBI Missed Call Banking Service, you check your account balance instantly just by giving a missed call or by sending an SMS.
With the help of this service, you can avoid standing in long queues at your bank. We hope that the information which we have provided in this post is useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.