SBI Balance Check: Do you know this? You can know your SBI Account Balance just by giving a missed call. The SBI Missed call service will provide you with the account balance info, loan related info, mini statements, ATM card info and much more.
In order to use the SBI missed call service, you must register your mobile number. The registration process is simple and here we have discussed the same procedure in detail. Also, learn how to check your account balance through the SBI Missed Call Service. Check the further information in the below section.
SBI Balance Check
Using the SBI Missed Call Service you can know your account balance whenever you want. The only thing you need to do is giving a missed call to a number which we have provided below. Before using the service, make sure that your mobile number is registered to use that service.
The mobile number which you have provided in the bank while opening a bank account must be used to register for SBI Missed Call Service. If you have not provided your mobile number then you must visit your SBI branch to link your mobile number to your account. After that only, you can register for SBI Missed Call Service.
SBI Balance Check – How to Register for SBI Missed Call Service?
To register your mobile number for SBI Missed Call Service, you need to send an SMS from your mobile number. That is, send SMS as ‘REG *your account number*’ to 09223488888.
Example: REG 12345678901
After sending the SMS, you will get a confirmation message that your mobile number is registered for SBI Missed Call Service. And, after that, you can quickly know your account balance by giving a missed call. If you find any issues, contact the concerned person in your branch.
SBI Balance Check – SBI Missed Call Service
- To check your account balance, give a missed call to 09223766666 or send SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666.
- To view the mini statement of last 5 transactions of your account, give a missed call to 09223866666 or send SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666.
- If you want to block your SBI ATM card, then you need to send SMS ‘BLOCK XXXX’ to 567676. XXXX represents the last 4 digits of your card number.
- For loan inquiry, send SMS ‘HOME’ or ‘CAR’ to 09223588888.
- To know all instant messaging services, send SMS ‘HELP’ to 09223588888.
SBI Balance Check – De-Register SBI Missed Call Service
If you don’t want to use SBI Missed Call Service, you can de-register the service as follows:
- Send SMS as ‘DREG *your account number*’ to 09223488888.
- Example: DREG 12345678901
- After that, you will receive an SMS to confirm that the service has been stopped.
That’s all about the SBI Balance Check. Using SBI Missed Call Service, you can not only check your balance but also view your mini statements and much more.
We hope that the information which we have provided in this post is useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)